Wednesday, December 28, 2016

How I spent my Christmas vacation

I took a few days off between Christmas and New Year's and have been very busy helping to make decisions so that the remodel can continue progressing. For a lower-key day tomorrow, I will help take two-year-old triplets and a cutie-patootie five-year-old to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo. A day off from decision-making, except which carousel animal to ride!

I watched the pile of tile scraps amass, indicating tremendous progress on our bathrooms.

I stopped to appreciate the beauty of a tile saw awash in afternoon sunlight after a busy day.
I helped choose a wall paint color. Bold feature walls to follow.

I watched paint dry. Not really. Mostly, I saw brief moments of others painting while I expressed happiness. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment